Good Employees are Hard to Find.
Finding Great Employees Just Got Easier.
Nearly 30 years ago, Development Workshop was one of the pioneers in Idaho in establishing Community Supported Employment.
Community Supported Employment provides employers and people with disabilities access to a job coach. The primary responsibility of the job coach is to assist the individual in exploring employment opportunities, providing skill training, and facilitating in the adjustment process that occurs naturally whenever anyone accepts a new job. The job coach can provide long-term follow up to ensure continued employer-employee satisfaction.
Why should I consider Community Employment Services fromDevelopment Workshop for my staffing requirements?
- Our experienced staff work to match your needs with the best applicants.
- An evaluation period is often available at no cost, allowing you time to assess the compatibility of the applicant for the job.
- Our employment training specialists provide training to ensure the employee adapts to the job, to the standards, and requirements you set.
- As the scope of work evolves and expands for your new employee, our employment training specialist will be there to provide the additional training required-at no cost to you.
- The end result is you gain a satisfied, trained employee, committed to providing a quality product or service that is unrivaled.
What employers are saying:
“When hiring, we look for someone who has a good attitude and is dependable. Noel is always on time. He’s very dedicated to his job.”
“They find the right person for the job that you have.”
Tyler– Stone’s Kia
The best part of hiring through Development Workshop is the screening process. We have another person on our side, knowing what we do, helping us find the right person for the job.”
The best part of hiring is the job coaches. They really support us—it’s like having another team member.”
Community Employment Services at Development Workshop has earned internationally-recognized CARFaccreditation. CARF’s rigorous audits ensure that the services provided meet the highest quality standards and deliver the best possible results.
Finding goodemployees doesn’t have to be a nightmare.
Development Workshop can help. We can provide valuable training and answer your questions and concerns as they relate to employing people with disabilities.