Finding Good Jobs, Leading to Great Careers.
For nearly 30 years, Development Workshop has been a leader in helping people find good jobs with placement services that can result in greater independence, personal satisfaction, and great careers.
Community Employment Services at Development Workshop has earned internationally-recognized CARF accreditation. CARF’s rigorous audits ensure that the services provided meet the highest quality standards and deliver the best possible results.
What can I expect when I choose Community Employment Services from Development Workshop?
Our Career Counselors will:
- Provide individualized assistance.
- Develop a professional resume for you.
- Teach effective interviewing techniques.
- Actively search for or develop a job that is right for you.
- Introduce you to employers.
- Accompany you to job interviews.
- Provide training at the job site.
- Request assistive technology, if required.
- Develop not only a job but the beginning of a great career.
Our years of experience have given us a broad base of satisfied employers who call us FIRST when they have an employment opportunity.
What people are saying:
“I love working at Town and Country Gardens. Development Workshop helped me immensely.”
“Vicki is a great asset to our Walgreens family. She’s a fantastic employee.”
“It’s a great job. My coworkers are great.”
I’m really excited...this is a great new start for me. Christine P.
Finding a great job that can lead to a great career doesn’t have to be difficult.
Development Workshop can help. We can help you identify and develop your strengths and abilities. Then we will help you find a job that matches your interests. Call us today!