Skip to Navigation Skip to main content

Join us! We are looking for DWI Champions

We are hiring and are seeking individuals who want to make a difference in their community.  Please see our Careers page to learn more or click on the button to see available job opportunities.  Veterans are urged to apply.

DWI is, first and foremost, a community rehabilitation program, providing vocational and independent living training and assistance in securing employment to individuals with disabilities or to those who are disadvantaged.

Keep up with all that is going on at DWI.  Click the icon below to see our new Newsletter

Visit our new Company Store to find apparel and other DWI branded items      

To find our most recent policy for our Clients Rights


New AccessiBe Widget 

Be sure to check out the Accessibility Widget at the bottom of your screen.

About DWI

Since the early 1970's, DWI has worked tirelessly to establish and maintain our performance-based track record of success manufacturing for private industry and the U.S. Government

On any given day more than 100 people report for work at our manufacturing facility located in Idaho Falls and with our custodial team throughout Eastern Idaho. More than 75% of our direct labor workforce is made up of individuals striving for greater independence.

DWI is a private, 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation. Historically, 95% of all revenue is derived from earned income – the remaining 5% is provided in the form of grants, charitable contributions, special events, and fundraisers.

COVID-19 Safety Guidelines

DWI has established safety guidelines that help “reduce the risk of COVID-19 to Idaho’s most vulnerable population and preserves capacity in our healthcare system while opening up businesses safely.”

Please adhere to these guidelines before entering any DWI facility.

DWI Offices Closed Schedule

Follow DWI on Facebook